top of page
puerta .jpeg


in properties with TOURIST RENTING LICENCE

A property with renting licences has to be sold/bought as an investment. It is not the same as an holiday property

Single point of contact


for the entire market from A to Z


Thanks to our specialisation and partners, you are in contact with the entire market

Thanks to our team, we manage the entire process.

Single point of contact


Looking for buying a property in Ibiza?


Ideally with profitability?

Let's speak about properties with TOURIST RENTAL LICENSE

You sell a house with tourist license?


It is our speciality!


Our partners


Win/Win Collaboration!

Leading letting agencies, properties managers and lawyers want to give their clients the best option at the hour of selling their property.

Why a Property with rental license...? 

Can I ask for a rental license?

How much does it cost?

More questions?


Gabriel Investment Properties Ibiza

Calle del mar, 02

07840 - Santa Eulalia - Ibiza - España

0034 - 687 802 680

Thanks for your message

Investments in Properties
 with Rental License

bottom of page